Jones Dancesport Social is a program to enrich the social dancers experience through parties, medal testing, Jack & Jill contests, and special trips. This membership program is $25 per year and open to the public.
Membership benefits include:
- Discount on Jones Dancesport social parties (1st Saturday & 3rd Friday of every month)
- Discounted/free bi-annual workshops
- $10 off the unlimited group class package
- Access to DVIDA medal testing
- Free medal test preparation on the Sunday's leading up to the test
To learn more, see below and contact us today.
Jack & Jill
Jack & Jill is a friendly competition where couples are randomly matched as leaders and followers. Hosted at JDB Saturday night parties, we have a six month series with participants acquiring points along the way to find who will win the mirror ball trophy.
We teach all levels (bronze, silver, gold) through the DVIDA syllabus. Enjoy 8 weeks of learning a dance and receive your medal certification after completion. Some say knowledge is power but we say it leads to better dancing!